Pages Of My Blog

11 december 2017

Traditional Christmas Cards for Creative Embellishments

While I'm writing up this blogpost, the place I live is completely covered with snow. We're living in a winter wonderland at the moment. Although I like snow, for me this cold weather is also a great reason to stay inside and get some scrapbooking done. This week I spent some time creating traditional Christmas cards for Creative Embellishments. I will show you two of the cards I made.

Terwijl ik dit artikel schrijf, is zo'n beetje heel Nederland bedekt onder een laagje sneeuw. Ik vind het er prachtig uitzien, maar geniet toch vooral vanuit onze warme woonkamer van het winterwonderland om ons heen. Bijvoorbeeld door te scrapbooken. Deze week maakte ik een aantal kerstkaarten in traditionele kerstkleuren voor Creative Embellishments. Ik laat je er vandaag twee zien. 


On my first card, I used a beautiful ATC tag and a chipboard star frame from Creative Embellishments. The ATC tag was only slightly inked with brown ink, whereas I covered the star with a layer of gold glitter glue.

Op mijn eerste kaart heb ik een ATC-tag en een chipboardster gebruikt van Creative Embellishments. De ATC-tag heb ik alleen een beetje aangezet met bruine inkt. De ster heb ik voorzien van een laagje goudkleurige glitterlijm.


My second card features a similar design and the same Graphic 45 papers as the first one. I only used a few slightly different embellishments to make this card look a bit different.

Op mijn tweede kaart is de indeling bijna hetzelfde en heb ik ook dezelfde papierlijn van Graphic 45 gebruikt. Ik heb alleen met iets andere embellishments gewerkt, zodat de kaart toch een wat andere uitstraling zou krijgen.


Both the ripped notebook paper and the chipboard star frame are from Creative Embellishments.

Zowel het notitieboekvelletje als de chipboardster zijn van Creative Embellishments.


Thank you for stopping by!
Enjoy your week!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Fijne week!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful cards, Romy! Snow certainly sets the mood for some creative crafting! We had snow over the weekend and I love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhh these are gorgeous! LOVING those stars!!!!!!! And stay warm!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een mooie tag weer! Het frame end e laagjes rond het plaatje vind ik top!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful cards, love the stars! And take care in your snowy weather..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ze zijn weer prachtig Romy!! En ja, was mooi hè die sneeuw! Zo jammer dat t weer weg is!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!