Pages Of My Blog

07 oktober 2016

Fly Away (Bo Bunny Publication)

Some time ago I had a few lay-outs published in the British Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine. I had lots of fun working with Bo Bunny's lovely Secret Garden collection. This is one of the spring-themed lay-outs that I made. The girl in the picture is a friend of mine.

Een tijdje geleden zijn er een paar lay-outs van mij gepubliceerd in het Engelse Cards & Papercraft Magazine. Ik heb daarvoor heerlijk gewerkt met Bo Bunny's mooie Secret Garden lijn. Dit is een van de lente-achtige lay-outs die ik voor de publicatie maakte. Op de foto staat een vriendin, Jolanda.


As you can see, I did lots of punching and layering on my lay-out. I also embellished my lay-out with a few chipboard shapes and some doilies. 

Zoals je kunt zien, heb ik me op deze lay-out weer flink uitgeleefd met laagjes en ponsen. Ook heb ik mijn lay-out verder versierd met chipboard figuren en een paar doilies.

Have a great weekend!

Fijn weekend!

9 opmerkingen:

  1. This is so pretty Romy, i love the papers and layers and the punched edges look amazing.. pretty photo too..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wowwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING those colors and the layers!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a gorgeous layout! Love the colors and love all that fancy edging. The cut work from the doilies mixing so beautifully with the cut work of the punches. This is awesome! Congrats on the publication!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gaaf hoor, echt een girly LO!! Mooi opbouw en ja.. jouw laagjes zijn altijd super!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous photo and layout, Romy! I love the colors that you used and your design is absolutely amazing as always, my friend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat een prachtige lo zeg!!!! Mooi die kleuren en ja, ik ben ook weg van jouw laagjes!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So Beautiful page !!! love these colors and the pretty photo. love all the punches work....xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. So Beautiful page !!! love these colors and the pretty photo. love all the punches work....xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!