Pages Of My Blog

06 september 2016

Halloween Card (Graphic 45)

Although we don't celebrate Halloween in my neighbourhood, I really felt like creating a Halloween card. I love the Steampunk Spells collection from Graphic 45 and just couldn't resist using the "Wishing you a happy Halloween" banner. So I decided to make this card to play along with the Graphic 45 Dark Side challenge.

Hoewel we in (ons deel van) Nederland geen Halloween vieren, had ik echt even zin om een kaart voor Halloween te maken. Ik vind de Steampunk Spells lijn van Graphic 45 zo leuk en vond in het bijzonder de "Wishing you a happy Halloween" tekst te leuk om niet te gebruiken. Dus besloot ik dit kaartje te maken en daarmee mee te doen aan de Graphic  45 Dark Side wedstrijd.


I cut out different elements from the papers and also used a die-cut and a few chipboard pieces from the Steampunk Spells collection.

Ik heb verschillende elementen uit het papier geknipt en heb ook een die-cut en een aantal chipboard figuren uit de Steampunk Spells collectie op mijn kaart verwerkt. 


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great week!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Ik wens jullie een fijne week!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING that pumpkin and the owl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heel mooi gemaakt Romy, ik vind jouw stijl erg herkenbaar en alles is altijd tiptop afgewerkt, mooi..:)
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful card, Romy! I love the Steampunk Spells collection even though I don't own it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fabulous card even if I I don't do Halloween..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh, my! I love it! What a fun steampunk design here, mixed with one of my most favorite holidays of the year! I really love the banner and owl, and it makes me smile that the hot air balloon looks like a pumpkin. Love the eyes at the very top, too. Such a perfect Halloween touch!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!